I'm Chris M. Walters
Photographer, Marketer and Tech Enthusiast
- Age 39
- Phone +1 813 603 7330
- Location Tampa, Florida
Photographer’s Forum Magazine
Photographer’s Forum Magazine
American Photo Magazine
Chris is always exceeding expectations. During his first quarter at Apple Retail he was in the top three of business store revenue and referrals. He always has a great positive attitude and is a pleasure to work with. He's someone you can count on to get the job done.Ruth (Allen) Wisniewski Senior Account Manager at Fathom Marketing
Chris did a nice job of walking my wife and I through the hardware selection process at the Apple store at Crocker Park. We went with Chris's recommendations and are both happy with our purchase.W. Andrew Logan President, CEO of Logan Clutch Corp
Chris has a great eye for composition and is always willing to explore more interesting ways to shoot anything. And while he’s great fun to work with, he’s great at self-directed assignments, too.Jody Dana Associate Creative Director at Wyse Advertising
Chris has excellent talent for composition and lighting, and creates a variety of industry-specific images. He's detailed-oriented and has always worked with and around my schedule and needs.Joe Brusky User Interface Designer at Lincoln Electric
Chris has been working with Great Lakes Publishing for several years and started photographing my assignments for Cleveland Magazine this past year. His architecture and portrait photography is outstanding. Chris takes direction well, isn't afraid of bring new ideas to the table and delivers a top-quality photograph every time. He is able to grasp a concept on little or no information and produce a final photograph that is often beyond our expectations or original vision. Chris is a pleasure to work with.Jennifer Kessen Art Director & Graphic Designer at Modern Twig LLC
Chris is an asset to the Cleveland community.His compositions are top-notch and when it comes to creative implementation, Chris "gets it" with very little direction. I highly recommend Chris as a photographer for any project.Len Peralta Creative Dude at Nobbynees ltd.
I needed help shooting a difficult product in a "studio" environment and Chris was able to far exceed my expectations without exceeding my budget.Keats Elliott Owner & Designer at Shootsac Inc.
Chris is very creative, has great attention to detail and his photos are of the highest quality! I have been working with Chris on a number of different projects and every one has exceeded my expectations!Darcy Zehe Chief Operating Officer at BrandPivot
Hardworking, enthusiastic. A team player and most of all fun to have around.Gary Fong CEO of GFIP HOLDINGS, LLC
Our design firm was in a pinch and needed a quick shot of a client's product for an ad. Chris came through for us and we have recommended him to other clients as well.Andy Meeker Owner & Creative Director at A.M. Design Group, Inc.
Chris is an exceptional photographer because of his skill, creativity, and personality. I would recommend him to anyone with confidence.Laura Smith Writer/Producer at Gateway Communications Group
Chris is as versatile as they come. He can make any situation work and work well for everyone involved in the team. He's very detail oriented and makes sure he has covered all his ground, twice, before moving forward.Kelly Wilt Photographer at Kelly Wilt Photography
Chris has mastered the art and business of photography. When he fires the shutter you will know that it is only when every aspect of the image has been planned and considered. I have known Chris for 8 years and have seen him develop in skill and trade but he has always had the ability to aproach a subject with comfort and confidence.Jeremy Hicks Senior Application Developer at PennyMac Loan Services, LLC
I've worked with Chris on several projects in the past/present and his attention to detail, focus and professionalism is first-rate. Always a pleasure to work with.Peggy Wright Owner of Peggy Wright Makeup Artistry/Hair
Christopher was an excellent student. Always helpful to all students. Work was always good, always demonstrated true professionalism.Gregg Wurtzler Photography Program Director at Brightwood College
Advanced Marketing Program
Advanced Content Marketing
Uncage Your Business
International Coach Academy
Associate Degree in Photography
Ohio Institute of Photography & Technology
Ohio State University
Strategic Creative Consultant
Chris M. Walters
• Lead photographer for an ecommerce website of a nationally recognized fashion brand. Developed brand standards and created a custom look through use of light and camera techniques. Completed 65 to 75 shots per day.
• Produced a 9 month commercial video project with a 6 figure budget that required construction of 11 custom built sets. Completed 80 videos in 20 days with a schedule of 4 shots a day that were split into two separate 2 week periods.
• Managed logistics for trade show events with budgets that ranged from $3000 to $65,000. Coordinated delivery, setup and teardown of booth.
• Trained customers how to use Apple products, groups ranged in size from 3 to 10 customers and from ages 14 to 84.
• Ranked as one of the top 5 most efficient sales specialist for two consecutive quarters in a 4 state market.
• Exceeded sales quotas every month. Sales were measured by units and protection plans sold per category.
• Won several in store sales competitions. The most notable was a timed competition that included 7 sales specialists where our objective was to acquire the longest sales receipt. I won with 14 items sold in a single transaction.
• Consistently received high Net Promoter Scores and never received a single detractor score, while 3 customers directly requested to speak with a supervisor to let them know how well of a shopping experience I provided them.
Director of Technical Sales
• Initiated from concept to completion the addition of 150+ new technical photography products to current product offering. Negotiated terms with vendors, oversaw product added to print catalog, ecommerce site and newsletters.
• Managed new technical product sales. Trained 6 customer support specialists on new technical products.
• Oversaw social media brand awareness campaign. Grew Facebook fans by 35% in 6 weeks. Developed relationships with industry influencers to promote our company and products as part of a large company rebrand strategy.
• Nurtured strategic relationships with affiliate partners. Most notable was with Buckeye Color Lab. Developed with their team a seamless white label product and process that allowed our customers to order high quality prints on our website, while BCL drop shipped print products from their facility to customer or our warehouse for assembly with custom frame.
• Technical lead for all digital initiatives. Managed 4 complex web projects. Bridged communication between internal creative and technical teams with an external web development company. Most notable initiative was a photo ecommerce website for event photographers that encouraged their clients to comment on and share photos, and purchase products.
Production Coordinator & Photographer
Chris Walters Photo
• Increased gross sales over 200% for 3 consecutive years. Focus was to generate income from various channels.
• Implemented a bi-weekly blog, continuous Google Adsense campaign and bi-weekly email marketing campaign.
• Through SEO ranked in the top 3 of Google Search for cleveland photographer and cleveland commercial photographer.
• Worked as primary digital technician and production coordinator on high profile projects with national photographers.
Studio Assistant & Junior Photographer
American Greetings Corporation
Studio Coordinator & Photographer
• Utility player in a high production studio: photographer, retoucher, studio coordinator and system administrator.
• Created maintenance schedule, oversaw operation of 7 Mac workstations and procurement of technical equipment.
• Coordinated 5 photographers, 8 shoot bays and 4 primary camera systems matching the most appropriate to each job.
• Worked in studio and on location with clients that ranged in size from sole proprietor to fortune 500. Traveled when required. Subjects ranged from product, people and places. Managed projects from conception to delivery.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
- Skype ChrisMWalters
- Phone +1 813 603 7330
- Based Tampa, Florida