I'm Chris M. Walters
Photographer, Marketer and Tech Enthusiast
- Phone +1 813 603 7330
- Location Tampa, Florida
Photographer’s Forum Magazine
Photographer’s Forum Magazine
American Photo Magazine
Chris is always exceeding expectations. During his first quarter at Apple Retail he was in the top three of business store revenue and referrals. He always has a great positive attitude and is a pleasure to work with. He's someone you can count on to get the job done.Ruth (Allen) Wisniewski Senior Account Manager at Fathom Marketing
Chris did a nice job of walking my wife and I through the hardware selection process at the Apple store at Crocker Park. We went with Chris's recommendations and are both happy with our purchase.W. Andrew Logan President, CEO of Logan Clutch Corp
Chris has a great eye for composition and is always willing to explore more interesting ways to shoot anything. And while he’s great fun to work with, he’s great at self-directed assignments, too.Jody Dana Associate Creative Director at Wyse Advertising
Chris has excellent talent for composition and lighting, and creates a variety of industry-specific images. He's detailed-oriented and has always worked with and around my schedule and needs.Joe Brusky User Interface Designer at Lincoln Electric
Chris has been working with Great Lakes Publishing for several years and started photographing my assignments for Cleveland Magazine this past year. His architecture and portrait photography is outstanding. Chris takes direction well, isn't afraid of bring new ideas to the table and delivers a top-quality photograph every time. He is able to grasp a concept on little or no information and produce a final photograph that is often beyond our expectations or original vision. Chris is a pleasure to work with.Jennifer Kessen Art Director & Graphic Designer at Modern Twig LLC
Chris is an asset to the Cleveland community.His compositions are top-notch and when it comes to creative implementation, Chris "gets it" with very little direction. I highly recommend Chris as a photographer for any project.Len Peralta Creative Dude at Nobbynees ltd.
I needed help shooting a difficult product in a "studio" environment and Chris was able to far exceed my expectations without exceeding my budget.Keats Elliott Owner & Designer at Shootsac Inc.
Chris is very creative, has great attention to detail and his photos are of the highest quality! I have been working with Chris on a number of different projects and every one has exceeded my expectations!Darcy Zehe Chief Operating Officer at BrandPivot
Hardworking, enthusiastic. A team player and most of all fun to have around.Gary Fong CEO of GFIP HOLDINGS, LLC
Our design firm was in a pinch and needed a quick shot of a client's product for an ad. Chris came through for us and we have recommended him to other clients as well.Andy Meeker Owner & Creative Director at A.M. Design Group, Inc.
Chris is an exceptional photographer because of his skill, creativity, and personality. I would recommend him to anyone with confidence.Laura Smith Writer/Producer at Gateway Communications Group
Chris is as versatile as they come. He can make any situation work and work well for everyone involved in the team. He's very detail oriented and makes sure he has covered all his ground, twice, before moving forward.Kelly Wilt Photographer at Kelly Wilt Photography
Chris has mastered the art and business of photography. When he fires the shutter you will know that it is only when every aspect of the image has been planned and considered. I have known Chris for 8 years and have seen him develop in skill and trade but he has always had the ability to aproach a subject with comfort and confidence.Jeremy Hicks Senior Application Developer at PennyMac Loan Services, LLC
I've worked with Chris on several projects in the past/present and his attention to detail, focus and professionalism is first-rate. Always a pleasure to work with.Peggy Wright Owner of Peggy Wright Makeup Artistry/Hair
Christopher was an excellent student. Always helpful to all students. Work was always good, always demonstrated true professionalism.Gregg Wurtzler Photography Program Director at Brightwood College
International Coach Academy
Associate Degree in Photography
Ohio Institute of Photography & Technology
Photographer & Marketer
Chris Walters Photo
• Acquired new customers through content marketing, ad targeting, customer referrals and cold calling.
• Through SEO ranked in the top three of Google Search for Cleveland photographer and Cleveland commercial photographer.
• Built reputation as the go-to company in Ohio to assist high profile photographers on national advertising campaigns.
• Trained customers in small groups of varying ages and skill level on how to use Apple products.
• Ranked as one of the top five most efficient sales specialists in the four state market for two consecutive quarters.
• Exceeded sales quotas every month. Monthly sales goals were measured by units and protection plans sold per category.
• Won multiple in-store sales competitions. The most notable was a timed competition. The goal was to get the longest sales receipt by the end of the day. Out of seven sales specialists, I won with fourteen items sold in a single transaction.
• Always received high Net Promoter Scores while never receiving a Detractor Score.
• Three customers requested to speak with a supervisor to praise how well of a shopping experience I provided them.
• Initiated from concept to completion the addition of over 150 SKUs to the existing product catalog.
• Developed new revenue channels through strategic relationships with affiliate partners.
• Created and oversaw the training program for new technology products.
• Negotiated terms with vendors. Oversaw all product additions to the print catalog and e-commerce site.
• To support company initiatives, I also acted as the in-house product photographer and digital marketing coordinator.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
- Skype ChrisMWalters
- Phone +1 813 603 7330
- Based Tampa, Florida